Taekwondo - Words, Commands & Terminology
Taekwondo Animals.com - This Taekwondo website provides free written step-by-step instructions and instructional videos. You will find instructions for WTF forms, ITF patterns, sparring, kicks, punches, breaking & much more.
Moreover, we have sections focused on improving your physical fitness such as stretching, strength training and speed training. We will also help you with your black belt test, teach you how to tie your Taekwondo belt and provide advice for adult beginners.
We will even teach you some Korean so you can impress your instructor. For example, you will learn Taekwondo words & terms, Taekwondo numbers, etc.
|Taekwondo - Words, Commands & Terminology
Here are the essential Taekwondo words, commands & terminology that you will need for this martial art. Surprise your Taekwondo Master by speaking Korean! Moreover, many schools require you to know & speak these basic Taekwondo words & terms in order to receive your belts. We have also include a number of videos so you can listen to the proper pronunciation of these Taekwondo terms and commands. Visit the various sections below in order to learn numbers, important Taekwondo commands, names for Taekwondo kicks and other basic Korean words (i.e. Hello).
- Taekwondo Numbers - When stretching or practicing Taekwondo, you will need to know how to count in Korean. This page teaches you how to pronounce various Taekwondo numbers (i.e. 1 thru 20).
- Higher Taekwondo Numbers - This page teaches you the Korean words for higher numbers such as one million (i.e. Give me a million pushups!).
- Important Taekwondo Words or Commands - Learn key Taekwondo commands such as Come to Attention, Kick, Ready Stance, etc.
- Korean Names for Taekwondo Kicks - Learn the Taekwondo words for Front Kick, Roundhouse Kick, Spinning Hook Kick and many more.
- Korean Names for Taekwondo Punches & Strikes - Learn the Taekwondo words for Punch, Back Fist, Elbow Strike and more.
- Taekwondo Sparring Terms - Learn the Korean words for various Taekwondo sparring terms (i.e. "Begin" the Fight and "End" the Fight).
- Taekwondo Greetings (i.e. Hello & Goodbye) - Learn how to properly greet your Taekwondo instructor in Korean, say goodbye, etc.
- Taekwondo Parts of the Body - This page includes the Korean pronunciation for various parts of the body (i.e. wrist, foot, head, etc.).
Taekwondo - How To Count To 10 In Korean
Sign up for our free martial arts newsletter. We promise to send only 1 or 2 email newsletters per month.
Each newsletter provides Black Belt Wiki updates, martial arts tips and more.
Material on this website may not be copied or reproduced without the written approval of Taekwondo Animals. All rights reserved. This website is copyright protected under the US Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
page revision: 8, last edited: 26 Dec 2014 21:41