Taekwondo Birthday Party Ideas
This Taekwondo website provides free written & video instructions for WTF forms, ITF patterns, sparring, kicks, punches, breaking, etc. We also hope you will join our new community website. Meet other martial artists. Ask questions. Discuss forms, techniques, etc.
Taekwondo Birthday Party Ideas
Have a little Taekwondo animal? Then here are some ideas on how to create a great martial arts-themed birthday party. Your kids will love it!
- Ask your Taekwondo Master if they host parties at your Taekwondo school. Our Masters throw Taekwondo birthday parties for children that include games and even breaking wooden boards. Lots of fun!
- Create a cake with a Taekwondo picture on the top. Check with your local supermarket or bakery to see if they can scan a picture on to the birthday cake (done with food coloring). If they can, you just have to find your favorite Taekwondo picture (i.e. your child breaking a board) to make the perfect martial arts cake. Watch your child's eyes light up when they see themselves on the cake.
- My personal Taekwondo party tips
- Make sure your husband/wife or another parent helps out (15-20 kids can be chaotic).
- Bring lots of paper towel (as kids can be messy).
- Position one adult at the front door to greet everyone & make sure no kids run out by themselves at the end of the party.
- Remember some kids may have food allergies so plan accordingly (i.e. bring "alternative" food choices in case they can't eat the main course).
- The Masters will handle the things such as games but you will be serving the cake & drinks.
- Bring a video camera or digital camera to capture the moment.
- Make sure you bring the essentials (i.e. plastic forks, plates and cups) and don't forget things such as the birthday candles & matches.
- Show kid friendly martial art movies to "excite" the crowd - Kung Fu Panda, Karate Kid, Teenage Ninja Turtles, etc.
- Make the Taekwondo birthday exciting and put up a pinata. Break the pinata with a spinning hook kick versus a stick!
To get you started on a great party, here are some popular Taekwondo & martial arts-oriented party goods.
Taekwondo Stocking Stuffers or Party Favors
Martial Arts Birthday Party Items for Children
Martial Arts Books for Kids
New Posts on the Wiki Community
- The Definition of Martial Arts How would you define a martial arts in 50 words or less? Try to make your definition cover all aspects so no martial arts style is forgotten (i.e. weapon-based martial arts). Don't look at a dictionary because the answer can be incomplete as there are ...
- A Couple of less well known Karate Techniques Here are a couple of traditional Okinawan Karate Techniques that are still practiced (to some degree) in a few styles but are on the whole forgotten! http://www.karatebyjesse.com/2-okinawan-karate-deadly-techniques/
- Functional Kata I have been working on the Ashihara Karate section of the wiki. I like how they break out their kata by function. Rather than some elaborate traditional kata with a huge variety of moves (i.e. kicks, punches, throws, sweeps, etc.) & hidden meaning/tech...
- Dog and dog owner defense. Recently my 6 yr old was charged by a "friendly dog"... he ran into the street in fear. Thankfully this is a slow street. The owner is being a bag of snot. Saying "my dog never bit any one" and getting an attitude when I quote the leash and fence l...
Highly Rated Posts on the Wiki Community
At no extra cost to you, we make a small commission if you buy products via these Amazon links. Your purchase helps keep this website fee for all visitors. Thank you for your support!
Material on this website may not be copied or reproduced
without the written approval of TaekwondoAnimals.com.
This website is copyright protected under the US Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
All rights reserved. Legal Disclaimer.
page revision: 4, last edited: 01 May 2015 13:01