Taekwondo Birthday Party Ideas
This Taekwondo website provides free written & video instructions for WTF forms, ITF patterns, sparring, kicks, punches, breaking & much more. We will even help prepare you for your black belt test!
Join our new community website and meet other martial artists.
Taekwondo Birthday Party Ideas
Have a little Taekwondo animal? Then here are some ideas on how to create a great martial arts-themed birthday party. Your kids will love it!
- Ask your Taekwondo Master if they host parties at your Taekwondo school. Our Masters throw Taekwondo birthday parties for children that include games and even breaking wooden boards. Lots of fun!
- Create a cake with a Taekwondo picture on the top. Check with your local supermarket or bakery to see if they can scan a picture on to the birthday cake (done with food coloring). If they can, you just have to find your favorite Taekwondo picture (i.e. your child breaking a board) to make the perfect martial arts cake. Watch your child's eyes light up when they see themselves on the cake.
- My personal Taekwondo party tips
- Make sure your husband/wife or another parent helps out (15-20 kids can be chaotic).
- Bring lots of paper towel (as kids can be messy).
- Position one adult at the front door to greet everyone & make sure no kids run out by themselves at the end of the party.
- Remember some kids may have food allergies so plan accordingly (i.e. bring "alternative" food choices in case they can't eat the main course).
- The Masters will handle the things such as games but you will be serving the cake & drinks.
- Bring a video camera or digital camera to capture the moment.
- Make sure you bring the essentials (i.e. plastic forks, plates and cups) and don't forget things such as the birthday candles & matches.
- Show kid friendly martial art movies to "excite" the crowd - Kung Fu Panda, Karate Kid, Teenage Ninja Turtles, etc.
- Make the Taekwondo birthday exciting and put up a pinata. Break the pinata with a spinning hook kick versus a stick!
To get you started on a great party, here are some popular Taekwondo & martial arts-oriented party goods.
Taekwondo Stocking Stuffers or Party Favors
Martial Arts Birthday Party Items for Children
Martial Arts Books for Kids
Recent Wiki "Community" Posts
- Gotta make a manual O.K so it's fallen to me to come up with a student manual. It was a smaller club up until this sept when we moved to our own location and started advertising more and got ofc help. Before that it was mostly verbal instruction with the instructor just p...
- What is the best core exercise? I know the "real" answer is a variety of core exercises in order to work all aspects of your core (i.e. abs, obliques and lower back) and to reduce training boredom. However, if someone asked you for one single core exercise, what would you recommend...
- "Korean Karate" update I noticed all of my martial art certificates for Tang Soo Do say "Korean Karate" on them. So, I reached out to a few experts in the martial art community. Part of what they shared was this: "Kong Soo Do (also spelled Kong Su Do, "the way of the empty...
- Karate making a "comeback" in MMA? Ever since Royce Gracie changed the MMA world in the early 1990s, the UFC has been dominated by fighters who seem to end fights via BJJ-like submissions. However, people are starting to keep an eye on Stephen Thompson, a MMA fighter who uses a lot of...
Popular Wiki "Community" Posts
Our free email newsletter provides subscribers with Black Belt Wiki & Community updates.
This newsletter is sent out only once per month.
Material on this website may not be copied or reproduced
without the written approval of TaekwondoAnimals.com.
This website is copyright protected under the US Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
All rights reserved. Legal Disclaimer.
page revision: 4, last edited: 01 May 2015 13:01