Taekwondo Birthday Party Ideas
Taekwondo Animals.com - This Taekwondo website provides free written step-by-step instructions and instructional videos. You will find instructions for WTF forms, ITF patterns, sparring, kicks, punches, breaking & much more.
Moreover, we have sections focused on improving your physical fitness such as stretching, strength training and speed training. We will also help you with your black belt test, teach you how to tie your Taekwondo belt and provide advice for adult beginners.
We will even teach you some Korean so you can impress your instructor. For example, you will learn Taekwondo words & terms, Taekwondo numbers, etc.
Taekwondo Birthday Party Ideas
Have a little Taekwondo animal? Then here are some ideas on how to create a great martial arts-themed birthday party. Your kids will love it!
- Ask your Taekwondo Master if they host parties at your Taekwondo school. Our Masters throw Taekwondo birthday parties for children that include games and even breaking wooden boards. Lots of fun!
- Create a cake with a Taekwondo picture on the top. Check with your local supermarket or bakery to see if they can scan a picture on to the birthday cake (done with food coloring). If they can, you just have to find your favorite Taekwondo picture (i.e. your child breaking a board) to make the perfect martial arts cake. Watch your child's eyes light up when they see themselves on the cake.
- My personal Taekwondo party tips
- Make sure your husband/wife or another parent helps out (15-20 kids can be chaotic).
- Bring lots of paper towel (as kids can be messy).
- Position one adult at the front door to greet everyone & make sure no kids run out by themselves at the end of the party.
- Remember some kids may have food allergies so plan accordingly (i.e. bring "alternative" food choices in case they can't eat the main course).
- The Masters will handle the things such as games but you will be serving the cake & drinks.
- Bring a video camera or digital camera to capture the moment.
- Make sure you bring the essentials (i.e. plastic forks, plates and cups) and don't forget things such as the birthday candles & matches.
- Show kid friendly martial art movies to "excite" the crowd - Kung Fu Panda, Karate Kid, Teenage Ninja Turtles, etc.
- Make the Taekwondo birthday exciting and put up a pinata. Break the pinata with a spinning hook kick versus a stick!
- Taekwondo & Martial Arts Party Goods
To get you started on a great party, here are some popular Taekwondo & martial arts-oriented party goods.
Taekwondo Stocking Stuffers or Party Favors
Martial Arts Birthday Party Items for Children
Martial Arts Books for Kids
Sign up for our free martial arts newsletter. We promise to send only 1 or 2 email newsletters per month.
Each newsletter provides Black Belt Wiki updates, martial arts tips and more.
Material on this website may not be copied or reproduced without the written approval of Taekwondo Animals. All rights reserved. This website is copyright protected under the US Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
page revision: 3, last edited: 31 Dec 2014 21:27